Photos: Young Ghanaian Lady Suffers DEATH by a Power Bank

A photo of a young girl electrocuted by a power bank goes viral in Ghana.

The photo shows a young lady in the mid 20s who seems to have a third degree burns from the gadget.

girl-burn-power-bank-trace09-02

News as purported has it that the lady’s vicinity had no light (dumsor) and she resorted to the charged power bank – she was chatting with her friends while she fell asleep and ended up receiving shocks from the battery pack.

Below is the photo of the deceased.

girl-burn-power-bank-trace09-03

All Comments

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *